Thursday 8 September 2011

They tried to make me go to Rehab...


A cool little addition to Andersens


Darkness and the Demon Child V9 FA
The last few months have been challenging to say the least. A knee reco, a finger tendon torn from the bone and primo conditions wasted could easily have led to no training and some serious depression, as well as some nasty ice cream eating habits. Luckily, recovery has been quick and motivation has never been much of an issue for me. Throughout my injury I have been training on my new beastmaker board, situated conveniently in the living room. I haven't done much finger strengthening in the last few years, so it has been a pretty good exercise, I have had some pretty good gains. With holidays coming around in two weeks and the weather improving each day, it should be a pretty good time to get a fair bit done. I have managed to get a few things done, including some new ascents around the place. Thanks to Liam Dickson for these shots from the Grampians.

No comments:

Post a Comment